Posted: March 19, 2012Read more
Magnetic fields have been used for thousands of years to aid health and healing. But, do they really work? At The Natural Health Solutions Center, we have found that:
1. The majority of people will feel tingling or warmth in their feet when a magnetic insole or other magnetic product is placed under one of their feet. This should be an indication of increased circulation. (It is best to put the magnetic product under only one foot, so you can feel the difference between your feet. For products other than insoles, be sure that the part of the magnetic product that should face your body is facing your foot.)
2. Thermal Imaging (i.e.: heat sensitive photography) confirms that there is an increase in the temperature of feet or hands when in the presence of a strong magnetic field.
3. After 3 minutes’ exposure to a strong (rotating) magnetic field (from our Magnessage product), arm and shoulder flexibility is increased by 10% or more for most people. This is based on the flexibility evidenced when pulling both arms back from behind, until the shoulder muscles become tight. This demonstration indicates the relaxation of muscles, which could be brought about through increased blood flow. (Usually any discomfort is also reduced by at least one-half during this exercise, as well).
4. There are significant increases in perceived strength (based on an arm strength test), and balance. (These tests are outline on page 14 of our catalog, and on our website - TheNHScenter.com). Based on the principles of Applied Kinesiology, these tests indicate that magnetic products are doing something physiologically beneficial.
5. Research further indicates that magnetic fields may increase blood flow. (Effects of Magnetic Fields on Microcirculatory Blood Flow… by Shigeru Ichioka, Dept. of Medical Research, Tokyo University).
A BIO-MAGNETIC THEORY EXPLAINED
1. It has been found thatPosted: March 19, 2012Read more
What Exactly is Acidity and Alkalinity ?
Feeling tired, rundown and not your best often comes from too much acid waste in the body. Waste acids that are not eliminated from the body when they should be are reabsorbed from the colon, into the liver and put back into our body’s general circulation. They are then deposited into our tissues. It is these tissue residues that determine sickness or health. Discover what tissue acid wastes are present in your body by applying your saliva to a pH Strip. You want to test between 7 and 7.5 pH. If you are below this measure (more acidic), it is recommended that you begin the process of alkalizing yourself to rid your body of excess acid. The result will be superior health, energy and strength.
Hazel Parcells, N.D., who was 106 years old when she died, observed that less than optimal health occurs in highly acidic states. The body of a person who is chronically tired and sleepy is usually acidic and will age quickly. But when the cells in a body are more alkaline, the person ages less quickly and has more energy and drive. An individual can alter this chemical balance to favor a more balanced pH by changing how and what they eat. An additional benefit should be the loss of excess weight.
The Alkaline Reserve – Our Body’s Bank AccountPosted: February 06, 2012Read more
This procedure will provide an objective, measurable indication of relative benefit for any food or supplement:
1. Establish your baseline strength: Hold a thumb against the middle finger on the same hand, keeping your other fingers away as much as possible. Now, have someone pull your thumb and finger apart slowly. It is helpful to use a count of 1001, 1002, with enough force to have the fingers come apart on 1002.
2. Suggestion: If the person doing the pulling is much weaker than the person being tested, then it may be helpful to use the next to last finger, or even the little finger, against the thumb, rather than the middle finger. This should ensure that the person doing the pulling is able to get the fingers apart, even if the testing person’s strength does increase.
3. Comparing a known unhealthy food to a known good food: Place a piece of candy under the tongue and repeat the above test. Note any strength change. Then dispose of the candy without swallowing. Now repeat this strength test with any known good food, such as an almond or dried bean. Again, note the strength change. You should have noted that you were significantly stronger with the almond or bean under your tongue than the candy. If you did not notice this, drink 8 oz. of water and eat a balanced snack. Then try this procedure again in 15 minutes.
4. How can your strength change so quickly? If you know anyone who has angina of the heart, you may know that they get a nearly instantaneous relaxation of their heart muscle, and thus a reduction of their chest pain, when they put a nitroglycerine pill under their tongue. This happens much faster than the nitroglycerine can get into their blood stream and to their heart. We, as human beings, have a non-cognitive ability to sense whether something is good for us or not. While this facet of human physiology hasBack to Top