Evening Primrose Oil - Female Reproductive Support
Gamma-Linolenic acid, or GLA, and linoleic acid are essential, polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are used by most cells in the body to produce soothing prostaglandins (intracellular hormone-like messengers), which help maintain the balance of many functions in the body.
- Evening primrose oil is extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose plant.
- Uses include:
- Female hormonal balance issues like PMS and menopause;
- Skin concerns including eczema, psoriasis and acne;
- Arthritis and osteoporosis.
- They can be used both internally and externally depending on your health goals.
Check with your doctor before taking evening primrose if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of hormone-sensitive cancers, or are taking blood thinners, blood pressure medications or antidepressants.